No Cook Peppermints
Peppermint is often used as flavoring in tea, ice cream, candy, chewing gum, and toothpaste. Peppermint can also be found in some shampoos and soaps. Make peppermints with your students!!
- Using an electric mixer, or by hand, knead together the first three ingredients.
- Continue kneading while you add in 3 to 4 cups powder sugar in small amounts.
- Add in 5 drops of green food coloring.
- Knead the mixture until it is firm and smooth.
- Roll dough into marble-sized balls.
- Press them flat on wax paper.
For full instructions, please download our PDF