Helpful Contest Resources
Rules and Contest Details
Please mail entries to Oregon Agriculture in the Classroom, 200 Strand Ag Hall, Corvallis, OR 97331.
How to enter your class:
- Have your students create original works of art about Oregon agriculture on a horizontal 8.5×11 paper.
- Include a class list with your students first names and last initial. It can be written on the summary sheet linked below or a class list.
- Mail entries to address listed above or submit online
Entries must be postmarked or submitted online by May 1, 2024!
Here are some helpful documents:
- A summary sheet of entries must accompany 5 or more entries submitted together. A printed class list is also acceptable.
- Copies of the entry form for Kindergarten-3rd grade entries.
- Copies of the entry from for 4th-6th grade entries.
Here are some suggestions to help guide your students:
- Any Oregon grown commodity – flowers, hazelnuts, fruits, vegetables, eggs, etc. No bananas!
- Cattle grazing in a pasture or a field of flowers or nursery products.
- Fruits, nuts and berries – cherries, pears, peaches, hazelnuts, blueberries, blackberries, etc.
- Fishery products – clams, crab, salmon, trout, shrimp, oysters, halibut, etc.
- Livestock and poultry – chickens, eggs, sheep, wool, bees, honey, beef, dairy, goats, etc.
- Vegetable and truck crops– artichokes, potatoes, asparagus, carrots, watermelon, radishes, beans, broccoli, etc.
- Grains, seeds and feeds – alfalfa, wheat, barley, peas, ryegrass seed, oats, fescue, etc.
- Children eating Oregon foods – fruits, vegetables or dairy products.
- Farm equipment or farm animals.
- Christmas trees, Douglas-fir trees, any type of Oregon tree.
Groups of five or more entries will be mailed a certificate. To recieve certificates from your group, you must submit a summary sheet of entries or a typed class list. You may also print your own Calendar Art Contest certificate. Click on the link to download a PDF of the 2024 contest certificate!
2024 Calendar Certificate